It’s Trivia Time!
We’ve been FAR apart for FAR too long! Let’s meet up over a beer and some fun “creative” trivia at our first in-person community meeting of 2021. This event is free to attend for members and non-members. Register now as spots are limited. The event is on us, and your drinks are on you!
Trivia players should check-in before 7 p.m.
Teams will be assigned at random upon arrival unless you come in a team of 3–4 people. Please notify the team organizer at check-in that you already have your team formed.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners!
At our Community Meetings, you can also:
- Learn about what AIGA Connecticut has been up to and get a peek at what’s around the corner for events & initiatives!
- Talkback: Let us know what you need, what’s working, and what’s not
- Network with other CT creatives and AIGA Board Members
- Share your ideas for improving our local design community
- Find out more about how you can get involved!
When & Where
Thursday, June 17
6:30 PM–9:00 PM
SBC Restaurant and Beer Bar
33 New Haven Ave, Milford, CT 06460
Free for everyone!
Trivia Night will be held indoors in SBC Restaurant & Beer Bar's spacious back room. This room features oversized sliding windows allowing for safer ventilation. AIGA CT will be providing COVID comfort-level name tags to ensure a safe event. We respectfully ask that you bring your favorite face covering and sunshiny disposition for a safe evening of mingling and memories. You will need to sign a COVID-19 safety protocol agreement upon registering for the event.