Let’s break that winter ice on March 24!
Winter is almost behind us and we are beyond ready to meet again and see how everyone is doing! As part of our ongoing effort to better serve the Connecticut design community, AIGA Connecticut is hosting our quarterly Community Meeting, on Wednesday, March 24.
Our Spring Community Meeting theme is Icebreaker and it's all about networking. We’ll be using the app Icebreaker.video to help people gain new connections and interact in a fun, unique, and fast way.
At our Community Meetings, you can also do the following:
- Learn about what AIGA Connecticut has been up to and get a peek at what’s around the corner for events & initiatives!
- Talkback: Let us know what you need, what’s working, and what’s not.
- Network with other CT creatives and AIGA Board Members
- Share your ideas for improving our local design community.
- Find out more about how you can get involved!
This community meeting will be conducted virtually, so feel free to bring your favorite snack or beverage! Both Members and non-Members are welcome!
When & Where
Wednesday, March 24
7 PM–8:30 PM
The Icebreaker App
Step 1. Just as you do for any of our events, sign up on the registration event page
Step 2. Your event access via icebreaker is delivered to your inbox 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. Note: If you've never used icebreaker, you can set up your account easily here.
Step 3. Click the icebreaker event link in your email a couple of minutes before the event starts. Do your best to arrive on time; we’ll take a few minutes to get settled and then we’ll get started. We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer for the best event experience.
Free for everyone!