Design for change at the 2020 AIGA CT’s Make-A-Thon! We are looking for designers to dedicate a 12-hour day to the creation of deliverables for local non-profits. You’ll help raise awareness and spread the message of the organizations that work to make the community better through marketing materials. One day can have a big impact.
Make-A-Thon is a great way to network and work side-by-side with other creatives, add work to your portfolios, and give back to the community.
Make-A-Thon is pleased to be helping:
- Homes with Hope Awareness & Fundraising Campaigns
- FEED Center (a program of the Council of Churches of Greater Bridgeport) Awareness/Marketing Campaign
- Filling in the Blanks Advertising & Marketing, Awareness & Social Media Campaign, Communications Calendar
How it will work:
- AIGA CT will review your work and experience and match you to the appropriate project and role (art director, designer, etc.)
- You must bring your own laptop or whatever equipment/supplies you need to work
- The assigned team lead will draft a creative brief for the project and meet with the nonprofit to review and get approval
Saturday, May 16
8 AM-8 PM
Interested in joining the event committee or sponsoring the event?
Email Sara Haney at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thank-you to our sponsors!
Make-A-Thon would not be possible without the support of:
Your participation constitutes permission to use photos, audio and video recording taken of you at the event for promotional and educational purposes in connection with AIGA, corresponding publications, archives, and online.