Hartford County: Share Your Voice!
As part of an ongoing effort to better serve the Connecticut design community, AIGA Connecticut is hosting quarterly Community Board Meetings in different locations around the state. Next stop: Hartford County!
At our Community Board Meetings, you can do the following:
- Learn about AIGA's national progress, programs, and initiatives
- Tell us how we’re hitting the mark, and voice any disappointments
- Share your ideas for improving our local design community
- Hear the latest chapter news, get updates on achievements, and learn about goals from the AIGA Connecticut Board of Directors
- Learn how you can get involved at the volunteer, committee, or board level
Refreshments are on us in exchange for your time. Please register so that we can plan accordingly. Both members and non-members are welcome!
Thursday, January 24
1 Allied Way
Manchester, CT 06042
Your registration constitutes permission to use photos, audio and video recording taken of you at the event for promotional and educational purposes in connection with AIGA, corresponding publications, archives, and online.