Hike at Crescent Lake on Saturday October 8 at 11am!
Let's walk and draw / take photos / you name it. We are taking our community meeting to the great outdoors! Join AIGA CT and ASMP CT in a hike around the lake. Bring your sketchbooks, cameras, dogs, a friend, or just your fine selves to reset and network!
Whether you're a designer, photographer, or just a lover of long walks, experience this 2.4-mile loop trail near Southington, Connecticut. Generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 58 min to complete. Click here to learn more about this trail.
Immediately following the hike, join us for a beer at a local brewery near by. Details on brewery location to be announced.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be on a leash.
- Wear comfortable sneakers/boots with good treads; hiking boots, trail sneakers are recommended.
- This time of year watch out for fallen leaves and/or mud as they may be a slipping hazard.
- Dress for the weather, wear layers.
- Pack your own snacks and water for nourishment.
Pricing - FREE for Everyone
This in-person event is available for both members and non-members. Register now as spots are limited.
At our Community Meetings, you can also:
- Learn about what AIGA Connecticut has been up to and get a peek at what’s around the corner for events & initiatives!
- Talk back: Let us know what you need, what’s working, and what’s not.
- Network with other CT creatives and AIGA Board Members
- Share your ideas for improving our local design community.
- Find out more about how you can get involved!