AIGA Connecticut 2018 Creative Scholarship
The $1,500 AIGA Connecticut Creative Scholarship program rewards undergraduate students who produce exceptional work at university art and design programs across Connecticut. Each year, one scholarship recipient is selected for their creative ability and demonstrated commitment to their field of study.
This year, AIGA Connecticut will also award the top three winners $50 Moo giftcards. Additionally, the top winner will be featured in a blog post on the AIGA Connecticut website and social media accounts. The submission deadline is April 18, 2018.
- Applicant must be an AIGA member or join AIGA during the application process before submission. For more information on membership visit: aiga.org/belong
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Connecticut college or university.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s design program and cannot be a senior student.*
All applicants for the 2018 AIGA Connecticut Creative Scholarship program must submit the following by April 18, 2018:
- Five pieces of original work. Submissions must be digital; PDF (2MB or less), links to a website, Vimeo or Youtube are all acceptable. Please list links and/or PDF file name on the application.
- A brief essay on why you have chosen the field in which you are majoring as a profession.
- One letter of reference from a professor.
- Application form, available here.
All application materials, including the reference letter, must be submitted by the deadline.
Selection and Notification Process
All entries will be carefully evaluated by a jury of Connecticut creative professionals. Submissions will be reviewed anonymously and the winners will be determined by a final group vote.
The winners will be notified by May 7, 2018 and formally awarded at an AIGA Connecticut event.
Questions and More Information
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* A senior is a student with less than two full semesters left required to graduate.