Classes will be held at University of New Haven from July 11 to August 12. During this five-week course, students:
- Receive college credit in a university campus atmosphere
- Hone art skills to prepare them for future graphic design careers
- Network with design professors and industry leaders
- Explore design principles, animation, editing, and marketing
- Craft portfolio-ready art projects in a fun, creative atmosphere
We are continuing our mission to help ignite a greater appreciation for the arts and graphic design, make art careers more accessible, and diversify the next generation of industry talent.
The deadline to apply is Friday, June 3rd.