Community Manager Chair
Working closely with the Director of Communications, the Community Manager Chair is responsible for managing all public channels in the AIGA CT community. This role is responsible for communicating the needs of the community to the Director of Communications, ensuring participants are following the Slack guidelines, and enforcing them when they are not being met in a firm, but friendly manner.
The Community Manager Chair will foster and encourage discussions by asking questions and sharing industry-related articles. This position is encouraged to stay up to date with industry news and communication trends and share their findings with the board.
- Maintaining a constant Slack and social media presence on behalf of AIGA CT.
- Implement communication campaigns to align with event/initiative strategies.
- Work with other communication chairs to provide engaging text, image, and video content for Slack community members.
- Respond to comments and queries in a timely manner, ensure the appropriate board member is notified.
- Monitor and report on feedback and reviews.
- Ensure brand consistency and enforce Slack guidelines.
- Build relationships with the community, potential members, and industry professionals.
Interested in finding out more or applying?