The Education Director promotes and expands regional student and faculty participation in the design community, serving as a liaison between AIGA National, AIGA Upstate New York, and Student Group Faculty Advisors. Duties may include:
- Coordinating Faculty Advisors and their Student Groups
- Arranging studio tours and related educational activities
- Keeping records of contact information for each Student Group’s leadership
- Submitting reports about current activities of each Student Group, as well as Chapter events or activities related to education
- Presenting an Education report at each Board meeting
If this sounds interesting to you, click here to apply or contact us at email@example.com with any questions!