The Communications Director is responsible for keeping our membership and community informed about the happenings of the Chapter and AIGA. They oversee all outgoing Chapter communications from printed materials to web content to social media. The Events Team relies heavily on the Communications Director to properly promote upcoming Chapter events with their Communication Team. Duties may include:
- Managing a communication strategy/schedule for the Chapter
- Coordinating with the Event Committees to plan and execute effective marketing for each event
- Overseeing, updating, and maintaining content on the Chapter’s website
- Managing Chapter’s eBlasts, eNewsletter, LinkedIn, Facebook page, and Instagram account
- Presenting a Communication report at each Board meeting
If this sounds interesting to you, click here to apply or contact us at email@example.com with any questions!