As part of our ongoing effort to better serve the Connecticut design community, AIGA Connecticut is hosting our quarterly Community Meeting on September 16!
At our Community Meetings, you can do the following:
- Learn about the new Connecticut AIGA board and some of this year’s initiatives!
- Participate in live polls and become an active voice in the community!
- Let us know: are we hitting the mark or off-course?
- Share your ideas for improving our local design community.
- Find out more about how you can get involved.
This community meeting will be conducted virtually, so feel free to bring your favorite snack or beverage! Both Members and non-Members are welcome!
When & Where
Wed., Sept. 16, 2020
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
AIGA CT Zoom
Please register to receive zoom details!
Free for everyone