The AIGA Connecticut Creative Scholarship contributes to the education of exceptional creative talent at universities across the state. Each year a scholarship of $1,000 is awarded to one student chosen for their creative ability and their expressed commitment to their field of study.
1. Applicant must be enrolled in a Connecticut college or university
2. Applicant must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s design program
3. Applicant must be an AIGA-CT member or join AIGA during the application process before submission. For more information and details on membership visit: http://aiga.org/join
All applicants for the 2015 AIGA-CT Creative Scholarship program must submit the following to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’:
1. Five pieces of original work. Submissions must be digital in PDF format, under 2 MB each
2. A written essay on why you have chosen the field you are majoring in
3. A letter of reference from a professor
4. Completed application form: AIGA-CT_ScholarshipApplication_2015
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION PROCESS
All entries will be carefully evaluated by a jury of Connecticut creative professionals including:
Peter Good, AIGA-CT Fellow 2009
Jessica Helfand, AIGA Medalist 2013
Richard Hollant, AIGA-CT former president
Alexander Isley, AIGA Medalist 2014 and AIGA-CT Fellow 2013
Pamela Williams, AIGA-CT Fellow 2012
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, April 20, 2015
Submissions will be reviewed and the winner will be determined by a final group vote. The winner will be notified by May 20, 2015 and formally awarded at an AIGA Connecticut event.
QUESTIONS AND MORE INFORMATION
Email ‘email@example.com’ with any questions.